Index syndication
comment syndication

A new name – Tech Debug

May 5, 2007 at 16:22 · Filed under Musings, tech

I have finally purchased a new domain name, and here we are: The old one still works, and will be setup to redirect to this one (its the same server, just a proper domain name).
The reason for this move and name change? Some guy had bought up a bunch of domain names, and parked He was willing to sell it to me, asking $100USD plus fees, so a quick trip to and I got myself a .com domain name for USD $6.99. Cheap as chips.

I have moved all the feed info over and thanks to using feedburner, you should get an auto updated feed pointing to the new domain name.

I will also be upgrading to the latest wordpress shortly, but you will not see a feed disruption as feedburner buffers you from that.

Lastly, thanks to Koops @, the new domain name reflects the spirit of this blog. Figuring out tech and geek things that need figuring out. Debugging them, if you will.

Tim said,

May 5, 2007 @ 17:22

Congrats buddy. I really like godaddy as a service provider. Once you get past the clutter of their homepage, you will find their service and options quite good as well as cheap.

Welcome to tha interweb 😉

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URI

Leave a Comment